Lens edging has changed radically over the last few years. The number
of high-base wrap frames continues to be on the rise, with
grooving on high-curved lenses becoming more common as well.
with increasingly small “B” dimensions are also in fashion and
there is a real challenge in processing those lenses. Sophisticated
coatings such as superhydrophobic and anti-reflective have
become the norm in the past few years. Rimless drill mounts with twin
holes, rectangular holes, and notches continue to be popular.
To meet all these demands and more, we introduce the Lex System. The only edging system designed to keep up with evolving lens technology and frame styles.
Lex1000 creates the best bevel profile for hi-curved lenses by
processing the front and back bevel independently. The Lex1000 will
create a custom bevel to suit even the most challenging eyewear. This
patented process creates a consistent and custom profiled
bevel around the circumference of the lens.
The Lex1000 delivers a
perfect fit and a precise bevel every time, resulting in a flawless look.
NIDEK LEX-1000 Patternless Edger Features:
- Minimum B measurement of 15.5mm for today’s smaller frames
- Built in fully programmable and adjustable high curve beveling
- Bevel set position can be put to front, rear or any position and ratio
- Can glaze up to 10 or 12 base lenses
- Grooves, Safety Bevel & Polishes
- Cuts all lens materials
- LED with adjustable light intensity
- High Accuracy
- Lightweight & Compact