Lightweight mobility. Heavyweight ability.
Vivid* i builds on the many innovative features and technologies of the
Vivid line with performance, quantitative analysis tools, and a wide range
Perform robust, comprehensive diagnostic exams.
Get comprehensive, real-time diagnostic results—in any clinical
The versatility of shared service applications helps provide convenience to
patient and operator.
Enhanced Productivity. Enhanced Patient Care.
Vivid i gives you:
• Productivity. Automated options allow for easy
acquisition and enhanced image quality through a wide range of
• Image Quality Optimization. One touch, optimized image
quality for challenging patients. Helps preserve efficient workflow with
obese patient populations.
• Quantitative Analysis. Auto-EF tool for quickly
assessing LV function through ejection fraction. Help improve productivity
and reach a confident diagnosis.
• Convenience. Access. Patients and staff benefit as the
Vivid i delivers imaging and analysis in a broad range of applications
(cardiac, vascular, abdominal, pediatric/fetal, OB and OR).
• Portability. Laptop size allows you to take exceptional
cardiovascular ultrasound directly to the patient in the clinical
• Compatibility. A wide range of advanced connectivity
options help you streamline your workflow.
Open a new window to the heart.
Vivid i provides exceptionally detailed information with Intra Cardiac Echo
(ICE) *** imaging technology.
• ICE catheters deliver excellent image quality and real-time visualization
of cardiac structural anatomy, and therapy catheters to aid in monitoring
and guidance during interventional procedures.
• ICE helps provide an understanding of structural orientation during
trans-septal puncture procedures to help you avoid clinical complications.
The Vivid i uses GE’s TruScan architecture to deliver raw data image
quality to cardiac, vascular, abdominal, pediatric/fetal, OB, and OR
applications: clearly, efficiently and confidently
• Ultra definition algorithms for speckle reduction.
• Clarity and Adaptive Reject to help optimize image quality.
• Ultra-high frame rates.
• Smart Depth automatically adapts imaging parameters.
Make confident clinical decisions.
The Vivid i provides parametric imaging and quantitative tools, allowing
in-depth echocardiographic analysis. Automation helps to provide efficient
workflow and productivity in daily use.
• Auto EF. Utilizes automated, speckle-tracking ROI tool
to help assess LV Ejection Fraction.
• Tissue Synchronization Imaging. Quantifies LV
synchronicity by displaying time-to-peak data in a simple to read red,
yellow, green functional image.
• Tissue Velocity Imaging and Tissue Tracking. Myocardial
Doppler imaging with color overlay on tissue image